Join us for a few of the ways we are gathering to prepare for and celebrate Easter this year:
4/9: Palm Sunday Service, Community Potluck & Chapel Concert
Join us Saturday, 4/9, as we kick off Holy Week with a TripleS triple header:
- 5pm MT Palm Sunday Service: Join us for a Palm Sunday message from Kristie Sykes.
- 6pm MT Community Pasta Potluck Dinner: Stay for a community pasta potluck dinner in the Fellowship Hall right after service. Sign up to bring something for the pasta bar!
- 7pm MT Chapel Concert with Heatherlyn: Get your tickets by Wed, 4/6, for this special event concert, which will include covers and original tunes, as well as a dessert and coffee bar. This is a 21+ event. Feel free to BYOB for responsible consumption, and invite friends! Tickets will not be sold at the door, so be sure to get yours by Wednesday!
- 6-8:30pm MT Extended Childcare: Want a whole evening of adulting while your kiddos enjoy a pizza party dinner and fun activities with our Children’s Ministers? Sign your kiddos up by Wed, 4/6, for extended childcare.
4/12: Spring Book Study Final Gathering
Join us Tuesday, 4/12, at 6pm MT for the final meeting of our Spring online book study leading us into the Easter season, led by Shannon Fletcher. We’ll be finishing up a three-part study, and will discuss the last section of the book (from page 161 forward). Even if you haven’t been able to join us for the first two discussions, please join us!
4/15: Community Stations of the Cross Walk
Join us on Good Friday at 6pm for a family-friendly community walk through the Stations of the Cross along the shoreline of Lake McIntosh. We will walk a path together which symbolizes the actual path Jesus walked to his crucifixion. We’ll stop at 14 appointed “stations”, where we’ll ask for a one volunteer to read a short piece of scripture and a prayer. We’ll finish by sunset, or about 7:30pm, and then optionally head to Fuzzy’s Tacos for dinner together. If you are game to do one of the readings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4/16: Easter Egg Hunt & Easter Service
Join us Saturday, 4/16, for:
- 4:30pm Easter Egg Hunt: Left Hand youth & children, bring those baskets and wear those bunny ears. We’ll meet on the UCC front lawn for an Easter Egg Hunt prior to church.
- 5pm Easter Service: Join us for our Saturday evening celebration of Easter.
We look forward being together in a variety of ways this Holy Week!